- Your role within the company is essential and you will work closely with the project engineer and the customer.
- You are responsible for building cheese production systems.
- You will need to communicate technical information to the installation teams.
- You oversee construction and installation and coordinate the work whilst ensuring it is on schedule and in budget.
- You are responsible for the commissioning of the finished project.
- You have a natural talent for leadership.
- You will work primarily on-site and occasionally in the workshop.
A pipe fitter/welder/boilermaker or advanced technician having taken on technical management responsibilities.
Extensive experience in the food processing industry and specialist machines.
Required knowledge and competencies :
- Technologies and techniques used in cheese production (dairy processing, mechanisation etc.)
- Manage and coordinate installation teams on-site
- Reporting et planification des opérations menées
- Strong IT skills
- English required. A second language such as Spanish or Portuguese would be an additional asset.
Personne ayant les aptitudes suivantes :
- Rigorous, attention to detail and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills and teamwork
- Management and interpersonal skills
- Practical and rational
- Applicant prepared to travel in France and abroad.
Evoli is based in the Bourgogne-Franche Comté region (Besançon), a region renowned for its French expertise in technology for the production of pressed cheeses, and is a recognised leader in its field.
With its 20 years’ experience in cheese production and mechanisation, Evoli is part of a group that specialises in the milk processing industries in France and around the world.
Evoli provides solutions for the cheese industry of the future, staying true to cheesemaking tradition whilst having a firm focus on innovation.